Archive
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
 1  2  3  4
 5  6  7  8  9  10  11
 12  13  14  15  16  17  18
 19  20  21  22  23  24  25
 26 27 28

91 Winnebego Warrier or 91 GulfStream SunStream

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RV Hunter Forum Index -> Buying an RV? Share your experience.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
peterhardy

PostPosted: November 30, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject: 91 Winnebego Warrier or 91 GulfStream SunStream Reply with quote

Greetings. We are new to the net so please bear with us as we get acquainted with procedures, etc.

We are about to purchase our first (albeit old) Class A coach. We have found two units and would appreciate some comments regarding good and/or bad experiences RV.Net members may have had with either coach. They are a 1991 Winnegabo Warrier, 30-feet, 43K miles; and a 1991 GulfStream SunStream, 31-feet, 77K miles. Both are in good condition inside and out and neither shows any signs of leaking.

Thanks

PostPosted: November 30, 2005 7:39 pm    Post subject: 91 Winnebego Warrier or 91 GulfStream SunStream Reply with quote

Hey Peter,

Do you know what chassis/drive train each has?

I have a '91 Gulf Stream Sun Voyager (38') on the Oshkosh with Ford 460 and we really love it. Only problem in two years was a fan clutch went out but even then it was able to limp home at 55 and stay under 230 deg. If the coaches are in good shape and you like the lay-out in both I'd drive them and see what you like better. All things being equal, check the chassis/drive train make and let that help guide you.

I like the Ford 460 better then 454 as I have had bad luch from GM but others swear by it. Good luck, I'm sure there are some '91 Winny owners that can help too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RV Hunter Forum Index -> Buying an RV? Share your experience. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: