Archive
Su Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa
 1  2  3  4
 5  6  7  8  9  10  11
 12  13  14  15  16  17  18
 19  20  21  22  23  24  25
 26 27 28

HELP ! ! !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RV Hunter Forum Index -> Buying an RV? Share your experience.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fotoman1

PostPosted: November 17, 2007 7:25 pm    Post subject: HELP ! ! ! Reply with quote

I am a complete motorhome "Newbie" and have decided to purchase a 21' Class-C motorhome.

Since I am NOT mechanically inclined, and don't want to purchase someone else's headache, I have decided to buy New.

Price is also a major consideration...So the field has been narrowed to two different manufacturers.

My choices are the Lexington 210 by Forrest River and Four Winds Siesta 21BC.

Both seem like nice "rigs". The Siesta is better looking (full body paint and nicer interior, a more polished look). The Lexington is 9"+/- shorter and has a larger gas tank.

The length of the motorhome is important because my only other vehicle is a corvette. This means that the motorhome will be used for most of the shopping and errands (groceries, Costco, Home Depot, etc.), so it would be nice if it fit into one parking space.

So I guess the deciding factor comes down to the QUALITY of Craftmenship and the Manufacturer's level of Customer Service.

Does anyone or has anyone ever own(ed) or know anything about either of these mini-motorhomes?

Any major problems with either vehicle?

Pros and Cons of both manufactures (quality of the coach and customer service).

If you were me, which "rig" would you purchase and why?

Thanks in advance for any helpful advice and suggestions; it is most appriciated.

Jay
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RV Hunter Forum Index -> Buying an RV? Share your experience. All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: